Saturday, October 10, 2015

Working on a Character Logo and Artist Block.

One of peers wanted me to help create a logo for her future business card. I'll admit I procrastinated on this project and other art projects for a long time. I have serious artist block. It has been like this for two months now. Especially since I went back to my crappy old Job. It's like all the creativity in my body has been sucked out of me. Below is a preview of the logo for Coach J. She works in the education field. I'm still working on it.

So, I can't really do First Friday anymore. Friday work is required at the Job I have. Slowly I'm becoming unhappy again. I'm not motivated at all. When will I be able to work at a place I care about? Education field or the Art field. I rather be in those two worlds rather than fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment