Sunday, May 29, 2011

Obesity will be facebook's problem

The finished piece about Obesity. I have just sent it out to the small publishing magazine in NYC through email.
Yes, this overweight woman is possessed by facebook or the internet in general. She's engrossed so much that she doesn't take care of herself. This is how I potray what I see in my country or should I say city, but I'm sure everywhere is similar. Nobody plays outside anymore, no one cares about sports, its all about being on twitter, youtube, and on facebook 24/7.

I am too guilty for this behavior and next month I'm investing my money into a gym and making sure I get out more. No more living on youtube. I'm always getting dpressed and I think its because I'm indoors too much and don't see much of my friends. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment