Saturday, November 13, 2010

"A Teddy Bear Story"

That is the new confirmed title for my Senior thesis.

The story is about a little girl who really wants to have this giant stuffed bear from the toy store. Everyone in towns has their own teddy's but our main girl dose not have enough money. After her day dream about dancing with the bear, she sulks off until a twist of fate happens! A ten dollar bill flies in her face from a woman's purse. She attempts to get the woman's attention, but goes ahead and keeps the money. She purchases the teddy that she always wanted and skips off until...she passes a homeless girl. After alot of contemplating reluctantly she hands the bear over to someone she thinks needs it the most. The poor child in return, gives our main girl a broken toy.

There, that is the story. It's suppose to be cute. ^^

Here is a FINISHED still of a scene. That is the homeless child.


My piece is going to be just black and white. Simple line work, nothing fancy. The dancing with the bear scene is going to be done in traditional hand drawn, while the rest of the piece is in FLASH(tradigital)

Here are some sketches and rough storyboards.


 This is the main little girl














That's all I'm going to share. Still working on my Animation though.
Does anyone else have ideas for story titles?? Much appreciated.

In my next entry I wanted to talk about my "trashed" original Senoir thesis idea that I had and show my Animatic. It was a really cool epic storyline, but during the summer, my heart completely was not into it. Reason? I tell you later. Till next time...byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment